Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sonitec Radio0 out of 5(0)
Sonitec MP3 Radio Speaker Player Support TF Card USB with LED Flashlight Function RedFeatures:
● Can play MP3 music from TF card and USB flash drive
● With FM radio, radio can automatically scan and memorize channels
● rechargeable BL-5C lithium battery ( included ), can charge by connecting USB charge cable to computer or USB power adapter
● With standard 3.5mm earphone jack, available for earphones to listen to radio and music
● Be available to select radio channels and MP3 music with 0-9 number buttons. It is user-friendly
● With MP3 repeating function, can control to loop the current MP3 music
● In MP3 mode, when power off, can playback the current one moment when power on next time
● This speaker is very mini portable and light, the thickness is only 2CM, really very convenient to take it out
● It adopts special ultra thin bass speaker, which enables it to have a much better high-pitched and bass HIFI sound, which can not be solved if use normal quality thin speaker
● With LED flashlight, very convenient when out in dark night
● With UV surface, look very shining and not easy to be scratched
● FM radio frequency: 70 – 108MHzSKU: Sonitec Radio
- Clean energy, Electronics
Solar Panel 100W0 out of 5(0)
SKU: Solar Panel 100W
- Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet lamination to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
- The process used to make polycrystalline silicon is simpler and cost less. The amount of waste silicon is less compared to monocrystalline.
- Polycrystalline solar panels tend to have slightly lower heat tolerance than monocrystalline solar panels. Polycrystalline solar panels will tend to have a higher temperature co-efficient than solar modules made with mono cells. This means that as heat increased output for this type of cell will fall less. However, in practice these differences are very minor.