Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Audio & Video Devices, Home Theater Systems, Speakers, Electronics
Sayona Sub-Woofer 4.1ch0 out of 5(0)
Compatible with DVD, CD, MPEG-4, MP3 & WMA
Aux/Digital FM ready
PMPO Output: 15500W PMPOSKU: Sayona Sub-Woofer 4.1ch
- Ironing & Laundry, Small Appliances, Electronics
Philips Electric Dry Iron Box0 out of 5(0)
SKU: Philips Electric HD1172 -Dry Iron Box
- Light for ease of use
- Power: 1000 Watt
- Button groove
- Speed shaped sole plate
- Non-stick sole plate coating
- Iron temperature ready light
- Pointed Tip
- Philips No.2 Iron box
- Clean energy, Electronics
Solar Panel 100W0 out of 5(0)
SKU: Solar Panel 100W
- Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet lamination to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
- The process used to make polycrystalline silicon is simpler and cost less. The amount of waste silicon is less compared to monocrystalline.
- Polycrystalline solar panels tend to have slightly lower heat tolerance than monocrystalline solar panels. Polycrystalline solar panels will tend to have a higher temperature co-efficient than solar modules made with mono cells. This means that as heat increased output for this type of cell will fall less. However, in practice these differences are very minor.